TL;DR: 👨💻 📸 🎶 🎹 🐈 ♞ 🥤 🌃 [@] 🗼
I’m a well-trained monkey, currently living within 23 wards of Tokyo |ʘ‿ʘ)╯
Interested in #OSS, web server (especially #nginx), #algorithm, #database, #ci-cd and programming languages (especially #golang, #C/C++) related topics.
Otherwise love #chess, #cats (especially my daughter), musical instruments (especially piano) and photography (a Nikon fan; gear: D800 + lens: nikkor 24-120mm f4G, nikkor 20mm f1.8G, helios 44-2) - find my works at @instagram or @flickr.
How I came to this world
My favorite quotes…
If you’re thinking without writing, you only think you’re thinking.
‘hope’ is not a strategy.
Learning questions level: what? -> why? -> how?
Your code doesn’t make money, your application does!!! RELEASE FIRST!!!
My favorite books
Open source projects
- PipeCD: Continuous delivery platform which deploys any application to any platform.
- Boogeyman: A simple extra search package.
- Chio: Exports module’s metrics for checking it’s stability and flexibility.
- Api generator: Generate restful api from mongodb.
- Anime crawling system: Crawling anime base on rss config.
- SFRM: Safe linux rm command.
- Http-mock: A package that help you create mock http call for unit test.
- Ch-Extensions: Collection of my chrome extensions.
Published services (apps)
- Verbal Regex: Regular expression made easy.
- Boogeyman: Extra search interface - powered by Boogeyman.
- Niko Meets: Niconico Live chat on Google meets.
Personal #til notes go here.
Wiki - useful links 👀
- Paper reading festival (event of VAIJ community - 20180819). Slide go here.
- HMM at a glance. Slide go here.
- Deploy your ECS applications with PipeCD. Slide go here.
To be continued…