I’m a well-trained monkey, currently living within 23 wards of Tokyo |ʘ‿ʘ)╯
Interested in #OSS, web server (especially #nginx), #algorithm, #database and programming languages (especially #golang and #C) related topics.
Otherwise love #chess, #cats (especially my daughter), musical instruments (especially piano) and photography (a Nikon fan).
How I came to this world
My favorite quotes…
If you’re thinking without writing, you only think you’re thinking.
‘hope’ is not a strategy.
Learning questions level: what? -> why? -> how?
Your code doesn’t make money, your application does!!! RELEASE FIRST!!!
My favorite books
Open source projects
- Boogeyman: A simple extra search package.
- Chio: Exports module’s metrics for checking it’s stability and flexibility.
- Api generator: Generate restful api from mongodb.
- Anime crawling system: Crawling anime base on rss config.
- SFRM: Safe linux rm command.
- Http-mock: A package that help you create mock http call for unit test.
- Ch-Extensions: Collection of my chrome extensions.
- Verbal Regex: Regular expression made easy.
- Boogeyman: Extra search interface - powered by Boogeyman.
Personal #til notes go here.
Wiki - useful links
- Paper reading festival (event of VAIJ community - 20180819). Slide go here.
- HMM at a glance. Slide go here.
To be continued…